As summer simmers down and we fall back into routine let’s make a lesson out of August and continue to live September on a positive note. We sat back and laughed, cried and cringed at some of the memories behind us but then we realized that there is nothing more meaningful than to pursue a life filled with development, betterment and no regrets. We’ve put together a fun list that will help you push past comfort zones and maybe get a couple of lessons out of life you might have not gotten otherwise. What a time to be alive.
Here we go:
- Go to that workout class you’ve been meaning to go to but never go to
- Hook up with someone new
- Go on a girl date
- Spend more time outside
- Your cookbook has cobwebs. Cook more, eat out less
- Take a spontaneous weekend getaway
- Open the door for someone
- Buy tickets to dope concert/festival
- Invest in yourself. Buy that white watch you’ve been eyeing for a while or that boogie black bag that matches everything.
- Do something that scares you
- Laugh until you cry
- Get the premium pedicure instead of the regular
- Snapchat less, live in the moment more – but keep looking at those Snapchat ads when you get a chance!
- Watch the sunrise
- Clean out your closet
- Donate the clothes from cleaning out your closet
- Go on a hike
- Reconnect with a far away relative
- Take a Killer Instagram picture
- Compliment a stranger
- Compliment yourself
- Learn new word from the dictionary
- Ask someone out
There is one challenge for ever one for every day left of the month. Yet, if you find the opportunity to do more than one each day everyday you’ll realize how much better and self fulfilled you feel about pushing yourself beyond a comfort zone.